Letting Your Property - The Process
We’ve got it covered
Renting out a property can be a great investment, but there are a few things to look out for so we are here to make it a worthwhile experience for you. We can help you find tenants, get the right price and manage the paperwork.
We’ve been letting and managing properties for 25 years, so sit back and let us take you through how it works in five simple steps.
- Ask several agents to pop round and value your property. When they’re round, don’t be afraid to ask their advice on prepping the property before it goes on the market.
- Decide who you felt most comfortable with, who gave you the most confidence and who you want to go with.
- Instruct the agent.
- Get viewers in – the more the merrier!
- Get a tenant who meets your criteria.
- Have your agent reference them and get the paperwork done.
- Take the deposit, get it registered with a government body and let the tenant move in.