Buying A Property - The Process
Helping you to make one of the biggest financial decisions of your life
Here’s our quick guide to the main steps:
- Figure out what you want to buy – size, location, style etc.
- Look into the financials – we recommend seeking some independent advice.
- Get some quotes from solicitors and factor these costs in.
- Find “the one”.
- Make it yours by making an offer and negotiating with the vendor via the agent.
- Give your solicitors the go ahead.
- Try not to get too stressed throughout the legal process.
- Exchange contracts and book your removals – it’s time to move!